Backed by our expertise and in-depth knowledge of HMRC and Charity Commission requirements, we offer book-keeping, independent examinations, and all-inclusive payroll services at reasonable prices.
- Pay your staff, accurately and on time.
- Use accredited payroll software to keep your organisation HRMC compliant.
- File your payroll online with HMRC (monthly).
- Calculate pension and provide support with auto-enrolment.
- Provide reports for net pay and deductions.
- Create monthly or quarterly Pay As You Earn (PAYE)/National Insurance (NI) liabilities statements.
- Complete P45 documents for exiting employees.
- Support year-end processes.
- Complete annual P60 documents for all employees.
Our payroll fees are reasonable and are billed annually from as little as £100 (minimum fee)
- 1 to 5 employees – £7 per person per month
- 6 to 25 employees – £6 per person per month
- New starter and leaver processing: £10 per person
- Electronic payslips by e-mail at no extra cost.
- Fully computerise your accounts.
- Produce monthly or quarterly management reports.
- Prepare annual accounts.
- Support you to comply with statutory and funder requirements.
Lancaster District CVS provides independent examination of accounts and a signed report, meeting statutory requirements for charities with an annual turnover up to £250,000.
We understand how challenging this process can be and can help you to conduct comprehensive reviews of records and systems which will improve your financial management.