Lancaster District Community Voluntary Solutions (LDCVS) is a registered charity founded in 1972.
We have a strong history of supporting the voluntary, community, faith, and social enterprise sector (VCFSE) and ensuring these organisations are visible, valued and heard.
With years of experience, we understand the needs of communities and offer support to voluntary organisations in these communities.
- Collaboration through partnership meetings
- Shared learning through events
- Training and funding advice
- Administering grants on behalf of organisations
- Organisational development
- Financial services
- Providing volunteering support and resources to organisations and individuals